Extended artist and commercial CVs available on request.
- Whitecliffe, MFA, 2021.
- Whitecliffe, BFA (Hons), 2020.
- Whitecliffe, BFA, 2019.
- Fertile Ground (Alumni group show), DEMO.
- Chemical Landscape (group show with Gitanjali Bhatt and Llenyd Price), ODDLY gallery
- In the absence of the mask but not the object, Window Gallery.
- Field Guide, DEMO, group show curated by Yolunda Hickman
- Where We Are Now, Auckland Photography festival, Form Gallery, group show curated by Dave Cowlard and Caryline Boreham.
- Lively Collisions, DEMO.
- Death, The Nomadic Gallery at Corban's Estate.
- Eden Art Awards at Webb's.
- Shifting Matter, Form Gallery.
- Adapt, Pearce Gallery.
Celine Frampton (b. 1997, NZ) is a multi-disciplinary artist currently based in Kirikiriroa (Hamilton). Within her practice, Celine thinks through how speculative objects and spaces can be separated from narrative, and are instead connected by withheld scenarios that cause the viewer to speculate and give possibility to the multiverse of what our world could or could’ve been. Utilising mixed media (sculptural objects, moving image, sound and text), Celine investigates how different representations of the speculative object have their own distinct properties, allowing the objects to be presented, experienced and read in a multitude of ways. These incongruities explore the notion that these artefacts are equal in value, but not necessarily equal in the information they communicate; creating a sense of dynamism, that rejects the completeness of a distinct object for a pluralism that moves towards greater possibilities.